Aline Pumps is one of the largest industrial pumping suppliers in Australia that offer a wide variety of firefighting pumps for sale. The pumps are particularly designed to ensure adequate water supply in the event of an outbreak of fire. The company has a strong commitment to quality and pays an exhaustive attention to detail. On top of that, it has an extensive local industry experience and values customer relationships.
The Company’s Brands
With its commitment to provide the very best firefighting pumps in the industry, Aline Pumps makes sure that it stocks and supplies only the leading and well-known brands such as Grundtos, TKL, Armstrong, Aurora, Goulds Peerless, Patterson, Rhur, Sulzer and Xylem. The core competency of each of these brand names lies in designing comprehensive and efficient solutions for fire emergencies.
Since Aline Pumps has been working closely with the above-mentioned brand names for quite a long period of time, it has managed to gain a wealth of experience with the specific operational features offered by each brand. This knowledge is what enables the company to provide comprehensive consultations to engineers, technicians and other fire professionals across Australia.
Apart from producing an extensive range of industrial pumping products, Aline Pumps also produces custom-made solutions to suit the individual needs of different customers. The following are some of the main firefighting products offered by Aline Pumps.
• Dual diesel and electric booster pumps for drencher, sprinkler and hydrant pump services
• Electric & diesel deep-well turbine pumps with diesel engine drives that are available in both water-cooled and air-cooled configurations
• Single electric and diesel booster pumps with a wide range of options, including skid packages, galvanized baseplates and weatherproof cabinets complete with relief valve/suction/discharge
• Commercial complexes
• Airports and ports
• Gas and oil on shore and offshore platforms
• High rise buildings
• Petrochemical and petroleum complexes
In collaboration with the manufacturers of firefighting pumps, Aline Pumps ensures compliance with the stringent safety standards set by the Australian fire authorities in a very cost-effective pricing. This means that all firefighting pumps offered by Aline Pumps are not only safe to use, but are also very efficient. To make sure that it serves its customers with the utmost professionalism, Aline does the following:
• All the controllers for electrical motor driven firefighting pumps are always available for various methods of starting. The controllers include Star-Delta, Soft Start, DOL and Direct on Line.
• It has incredibly quick turnaround times of one to two and a half weeks from when you make an order
• Its team of technicians is very flexible and are capable of delivering and installing your firefighting pumps wherever you are in Australia
• Apart from delivering and installing firefighting pumps, Aline Pumps’ team of technicians is also available to offer firefighting pump and engine repair, replacements other minor or major maintenance needs. This is to make sure that your pump is in excellent working condition all year round
For a consultation on your firefighting pump need, you can get in touch with the team at Aline Pumps during any time of the day or night. The company’s experienced staff members will be more than ready and happy to assist you with the pricing and specifications of your project, whether you require a small or great fire pump set solution.